Facility Millwright/Engineer Mechanic
Job Position available as of 7/13/2020
Job Name: FACILITY MILLWRIGHT/ENGINEER MECHANIC M/F/D/V EOE
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The basic functions of a Facilities Millwright/Engineer Mechanic at the Cloverland Dairy Baltimore Manufacturing facility are to perform maintenance inspections and repairs which ensure equipment reliability.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
The Facilities Millwright/Engineer Mechanic must possess a High School graduate diploma or equivalent. The Facilities Millwright/Engineer Mechanic by training and experience is skilled in operation and repair of boilers, air compressors, rigging equipment, industrial piping systems, manufacturing automation equipment and Dairy process manufacturing equipment. The millwright has experience in dismantling, moving, and installing equipment. A minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required. The possession of a State of Maryland Stationary Engineers License for high or Low-pressure boiler operation is desirable although not required.
1. Complete planned and emergency maintenance work assignments in a safe and timely fashion
2. Maintain systems and equipment, including but not limited to, Steam Boilers, Air Compressors, HVAC Systems, Ammonia refrigeration, Industrial Piping Systems, Water treatment Systems, Mixing Tanks, pumps, and Dairy process equipment.
3. Move, install, reassemble, repair and dismantle equipment in the factory.
4. Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical as well as electro-mechanical devices and equipment with or without manuals, blue prints, schematics and drawings as needed using available resources.
5. Use and understand technical data, technical manuals, and manufacturers’ handbooks, as well as engineering instructions.
6. Pipe fitting, which includes repair and installation of copper, plastic, steel, and iron piping systems.
7. Metal fabrication and welding utilizing available machine shop and welding equipment including Drill Press, Hydraulic press, as well as proficiently operate Gas Tungsten Arc, Plasma Arc, and Oxy Fuel Gas welding equipment.
8. Perform chemical analysis of boiler effluent and heating systems fluids and adjust chemical content.
9. Complete all required records and paperwork neatly, accurately, and promptly.
10. Perform all work requirements using GMPs and following company policies, SOPs, and safety regulations as required.
1 Ability to perform light administrative duties.
2 Ability to use hand tools and small power tools.
3 Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
4 Ability to reach, squat, walk, and bend
5 Ability to distinguish color
6 Ability to perform intricate tasks, read small print, and to see at normal distances.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates/employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates/employees assigned to this job.
If interested, apply online at www.cloverlanddairyhiring.com. You must complete all the sections of the application process to be considered for this position. M/F/D/V EOE
MS Word documents do not look appealing on the web!
If pasting from a Microsoft Word document, for best results, select the 'Paste From Word' option located in the toolbar above, then make any format changes using the toolbar controls.
To remove this notice, follow these steps:
- click your mouse inside the editor
- click ctrl-a
- click ctrl-x