Work Schedule - 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
Cloverland Dairy is located in Baltimore City, Maryland, where we provide over 300 jobs for local residents. Our products can be found in hospitals, private and public schools, institutions, convenience stores and supermarkets throughout the Mid Atlantic area. Restaurants, airports, and hotels know that our products are wholesome and delicious – and their clientele agree!
For more than a century, Cloverland has been synonymous with wholesome, delicious milk and other quality products. We are proud to be a member of our community and support local businesses and organizations.
Cloverland Farms Dairy is seeking an experienced System Administrator to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will protect our critical systems and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, provide training, and assist in developing the overall IT strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain operating systems and applications including server updates, patch/update Hyper-V and VMware.
- Provision, install and configure hardware and software.
- Manage, monitor, and configure organization-wide IT security.
- Maintain network and network file systems including Cloud and SharePoint.
- Assist and support the Help Desk, troubleshooting, and provide technical support to employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum experience required: 5 years in IT field (e.g., system administrator, system engineer or network engineer).
- Server management is required.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure portal.
- Experience with SonicWALL management (firewall)
- Experience with Microsoft server operating systems.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience.)
Salary: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check required. Cloverland Farms Dairy is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer for all including Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with disabilities.